Mr. LoRicco attended Fairfield University where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1986. Thereafter, he received a Juris Doctor degree from Quinnipiac College School of Law, formerly known as the University of Bridgeport, School of Law, in 1989, when he became affiliated with the firm.
Mr. LoRicco practices in the areas of civil litigation, insurance defense, criminal law, estate planning and administration and workers’ compensation. He is also admitted to practice in United States District Court for the District of Connecticut.
He is a member of the American, Connecticut, and New Haven Bar Associations, American Trial Lawyers Association and Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
Mr. LoRicco presently serves several organizations. He supports the Board of the Jimmy Fund in its fund raising efforts. The Jimmy Fund is a local charitable organization providing assistance to families who have children suffering from cancer. He is also as avid supporter of Juvenile Diabetes organization and the Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital.
YEAR JOINED FIRM
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury/Automobile Accidents
- Criminal Law
- Estate planning and Administration
- Workers’ Compensation
- Civil Litigation
- 80% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Connecticut, 1989
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- University of Bridgeport School of Law, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- J.D., Juris Doctor – 1989
- Honors: Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, 3 Years
- Fairfield University, Fairfield, Connecticut
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 1986
- Major: Economics
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- New Haven Bar Association, Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association , Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
- Supporter of Juvenile Diabetes Organization
- Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital
- Boys and Girls Village Board of Directors serving families and children in crisis
- Commissioner and Executive Board member for the Town Greens special service district for the City of New Haven